“Back On The Block” Youth Outreach, (BOTB) is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit, faith based organization dedicated to our at-risk and vulnerable youth. BOTB serves the community by providing a variety of supportive and preventive programs for all youth and young adults ages 10-23 years old, with a large emphasis on homelessness, delinquency and juvenile justice system. Helping Our Youth Transition Into Greatness!
- "Juveniles in the Justice System" Transitional Support- transitional support, skills and mentoring. Probation/parole support. Helping youthful offenders transition into successful, happy contributing members of society. This program also supports the parents and family unit of youth offenders through support groups and networking.
- On My Own 2-Gang Prevention and Outreach
- “I Love Me Some Me” -Self-Awareness, Self-Acceptance, Self-Love Training Program.
- Education/GED Testing and Preparedness
- “Best I Can Be” Teen Parenting Support and Training
- Job Readiness Training and Employment - resume preparation, mock interviewing, dressing for success, job search and placement assistance
- Spiritual Direction and Support
Back On The Block serves the Colorado area with a total population in excess of 433,402 people in 2015. With a majority of participants from the Denver Core Metropolitan Communities, this includes participation from surrounding communities, including Arapahoe, and Adams Counties.